Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Update on Pumpkin Powder


Liam has been on the Seed Oil Company's pumpkin powder since October and is doing FANTASTIC!!!! I started with a teaspoon in his smoothies every other morning. I watched and waited for something to happen. The good news was nothing did. He did not get a tummy ache or have a loose bowel movement. His little body accepted the pumpkin powder with no problem.

Because he was doing so well I decided to add a tablespoon to his smoothie. Again all was okay. I am so relieved that I can give him a protein powder that is dairy and soy free. I notice on the days I don't put the powder in his smoothie he gets hungrier faster which is amazing. This was by far the best find I found for him. What I love most is that it does not change the taste, color or consistency of the smoothie.
Now that I know he can handle the Pumpkin Powder I throw it into cookies, muffins, and sauces. The kids have no idea and I feel good knowing I am giving them extra  Magnesium, Zinc, Iron and Phosphorus and vitamin K.

Here is his favorite recipe:

1/2 cup coconut water
1/2 cup pineapple juice
Frozen pineapple
Frozen mango
1 banana
1 Tbl Chia seeds
1 Tbl Pumpkin Powder
Little bit of ice
Blend up and serve!



No comments:

Post a Comment