Thursday, October 10, 2013

Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins



Ingredients:

2 cups Almond Flour (the finer the better)
2 Eggs
2 Egg whites or 1/3 cup of organic egg whites
1/4 cup of Agave, Honey or Coconut Sugar. I use whatever I have on hand
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1 TBL Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tsp. Vanilla
2 TBS Grape seed oil, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil or Coconut Oil. I have used all of them and they are             all great. 
1 Cup blueberries. Recently I ran out of blueberries so I did 1/2 cup blueberries and 1/2 cup                          Raspberries and it was delicious. 

Directions:

Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
Place all ingredients together except the berries in a bowl. Mix up until smooth. I have put it all in my Blentec and it works great too. Fold in Berries. If you don't have paper muffin cups spray the muffin tin with your favorite oil. Scoop batter into muffin tin with a scooper. I love my melon ball scooper. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment