Monday, September 23, 2013

Where I shop

Many people ask me in daily conversations where I do my shopping. Many said it would be helpful if I posted on my blog, so here it is:

Costco: 

Monthly shopping- 


  • Frozen Organic Chicken Breasts
  • Fresh Organic Chicken thighs and drumsticks
  • Organic Ground Beef (Costco told me it was grass fed)
  • Grass Fed Organic Steak
  • Sometimes they will carry frozen ground turkey. I always checking to see if they have brought it back. If not then I buy ground turkey from Foster Farms.
  • Organic brown eggs- 3 of there 18 count 
  • Organic fruit (this is seasonal)
  • Coconut sugar
  • Coconut oil
  • Avocado oil
  • Chia seeds
  • Annie's fruit snacks
  • Fruit leathers
  • Frozen fruit for smoothies
  • Nitrate free salami
  • Organic vegetables:  salad mix
  • Nitrate free Hot dogs
  • Dark Chocolate Chips
  • Lara Bars
  • Honeyville Almond Meal...They finally are selling it and I don't have to get online anymore
  • Organic Olive Oil


Trader Joes:

Weekly Shopping Depending on my weekly menu-

  • Nitrate free bacon- but mostly I get this at Target now
  • Nitrate free Hot dogs if Costco is out
  • Olive oil potato chips (treat for my kids on occasion)
  • Coconut milk
  • Almond Milk
  • Coconut yogurt
  • Raw organic nuts (cashews, almonds, pistachios, pecans, sunflower seeds)
  • Organic Romaine
  • Organic salad mixes (kale, spinach, leafy greens)
  • Organic Carrots, Celery, Broccoli, Cauliflower,Sugar Snap Peas, Green Beans, Asparagus, Onions, Garlic, Avocado ,Tomatoes, Zucchini, Cucumber, Bell Peppers etc....
  • Bananas
  • Spaghetti Squash
  • Artichokes
  • Organic Fruit (Apples, Grapes, Pears, Plums, Peaches, Nectarines, Strawberries, Black Berries,   Raspberries, Kiwi, Pineapple etc...)
  • Chicken breakfast sausage
  • Italian Sausage
  • Organic Marinara
  • Pasta noodles- gluten free treat for my kiddos
  • Frozen Fruit
  • Lara Bars
  • Kind Bars
  • Organic Ketchup
  • Organic Mustard
  • Artichoke Hearts in a jar
  • Hummus
  • Olive oil
  • Sunflower Oil
  • Grape Seed Oil
  • TJ's barbecue sauce because it does not have corn in it
  • Odds and ends depending on week like spices and such.
Target:
  • Hormel Nitrate Free Turkey and Ham
  • Applegate products: Bacon and Salami and Hot Dogs- its nitrate free and uncured
  • Van's Gluten Free Waffles- in frozen section if we are having a cheat
  • Fruit Leathers
  • Kind and Luna Bars- in health food section near the protein powders

Almond Flour:

I order it in bulk for all my baking at Honeyville. The link is below

Honeyville http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/












No comments:

Post a Comment